Through 23 interactive lessons we challenge and encourage young people to adopt behaviors that promote a lifestyle that is both desirable and achievable.
Each of our curricula contains age-appropriate and medically accurate educational materials, student interactive exercises and videos of real life stories which stimulate discussion in the following areas:
• Communication – the Basis for Self-Knowledge and Socialization
• Human Growth and Development
• Sexually Transmitted Infections
• Sexual Health and Behavior
• Healthy Relationship Formation: Avoiding Dating Violence
• Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
• Media and Society
• Sequence for Success: Poverty Prevention
• Nutrition Emotional Health and Well-Being is woven in to all of our lessons helping students gain the skills necessary to form healthy relationships.
The program is cross-walked to meet the requirements for health as set forth by the US Department of Education and the NYS Department of Education.